- Why Go Solar
- Cost of Going Solar
- Solar Power Products
- Solar Panel Installation
- About Us
10 Ways Storage Can Increase the Value of Your Solar Panel System
Adding Storage to your solar panel system is a smart move now. While solar panels can decrease your energy bills, they cannot store solar energy for later use. Today, installing a home solar system battery backup can save you more money, create energy security and more. With highly efficient Lithium-Ion batteries, solar energy is now ready when you need it, and the new benefits are enormous. See if this list of benefits would help you, then schedule a chat with EcoMark!
- Solar is there when you need it. Solar Energy that you generated from the sun during the day can be stored in a Lithium-Ion battery and used in the afternoon and evening hours when you need it most.
- Time of Use Arbitrage Our utility company charges higher rates during peak use periods. You can use your solar energy when peak rates are highest during the afternoon and evening with a solar storage battery.
- You can also choose to sell your unused solar energy back to the utility. New regulatory changes make this easy to do.
- Greater Energy Security: Solar battery systems will make your home more resilient when it comes to energy. Storage is super handy if you live in an area where the grid is occasionally unstable, or you want to provide a greater level of certainty for your home’s power. Battery systems can power medical devices, the refrigerator, or any necessity for your home for hours, even if the grid goes down.
- Reduce Your Home’s Carbon Footprint. For an average home with a 5.2 kWh system, EcoMark made the following observations: This system had produced 7.94 megawatts of power at the one-year mark, saving 12,297 lbs (over 6 tons) of CO2 emissions. Multiply that by 50 years, and that means: the average solar home will save over 300 tons of CO2 emissions over its lifetime. The equivalent trees planted are 309.73 at the one-year mark, equating to about 6 acres of forest.
- With a new solar panel system and storage, you will see reduced or no electric bills.
- You can charge your new electric vehicle without driving up your electric bill with a new solar panel system and storage.
- With a solar energy monitoring system, most of our customers say they have reduced their energy use.
- Noise reduction: Solar is a quiet way to provide back-up in case of an emergency.
- Going solar is reliable, resilient and more affordable with storage.
4665 Paris Street #300-C
Denver, CO 80239