Summer Events with EcoMark
While summer may be coming to a close, there are still plenty of local events to help you and your family enjoy the last few weeks, and our EcoMark team wants to be there to help you celebrate. We will be at more than 20 different events throughout the local area. Why not enjoy an upcoming weekend by attending one or more of these events? Be sure to stop by our EcoMark booth to learn more about your solar energy options.
Here’s a look at events EcoMark Solar will be attending during August and September.
- Adams County Fair – Our team will be at the Adams County Fair, which runs from Aug. 2-6 and offers a full schedule of entertainment and music, games, a Kid’s Zone and more.
- Larimer County Fair – Enjoy free admittance and free parking at the Larimer County Fair. There will be a rodeo, parade and live entertainment; and our team will be there for it all.
- Carbon Valley Music Festival – The 10th annual Carbon Valley Music Festival will have a full list of live bands, numerous food vendors, a beer garden, fireworks and, of course, our EcoMark stand.
- Erie Air Fair – Join us on Aug. 12 at the Erie Municipal Airport. Enjoy viewing cars and aircrafts, taking a helicopter ride, touring the beer and wine garden, and visiting our stand.
- Westy Fest – On Aug. 12, come visit our EcoMark stand at the Westy Fest, held at the Westminster City Park. This family-friendly event will have carnival rides, food vendors, a free concert and so much more.
- Wheat Ridge Carnation Fest – This annual event promises hours of fun with a parade, live music, car show, circus and fireworks. Be sure to stop by and visit our booth at the vendor fair.
- Longmont Fall Home Show – This event is held Aug. 18-20 at the Boulder County Fairgrounds. Stop by our vendor stand to learn more about our Colorado solar panel solutions.
- Western Welcome Week – You don’t want to miss the 89th Western Welcome Week in downtown Littleton. EcoMark Solar will be part of the Home Improvement Fair on Aug. 19.
- Evergreen Bluegrass Festival – Stop by our stand on Aug. 19 at the Evergreen Rodeo Grounds to learn more about our solar panels and enjoy live bands from 12pm to 8pm.
- Longmont Block Festival – This year’s block party is on Aug. 26. There will be fun games, live music and a fashion show. Get to know more about some of Longmont’s top businesses, including EcoMark.
- Loveland Corn Festival – This festival is all about corn — corn shucking, corn eating, and cornhole. Stop by our stand and discover how the sun can do more than just help to grow corn — it can provide energy for your home too.
- Windsor Harvest Festival – Includes great attractions like the harvest festival parade, garden show and Sky Balloon Rally. Come see our team and learn how you can save money with solar panels.
- Louisville Fall Fest – Enjoy the 82nd annual Labor Day Parade, and then join us for the Fall Fest in Memory Square Park.
- A Taste of CO – This annual event in downtown Denver offers food, music, shopping and vendor information. Join us Sept. 1-4 to learn more about Colorado solar.
- Briarfest – Held Sept. 8-9 in Colorado Springs, this festival includes games, music, food, beer garden and our EcoMark team.
- CO Fall Home Show – This is your one-stop spot for home improvement, remodeling and renovation ideas. Stop by our booth to find out if solar energy is right for you.
- Thornton Harvest Fest – Between the fishing derby, pancake breakfast and chili cook-off, find some time to stop by our booth and meet our team. We look forward to meeting you.
- Evans Heritage Day – This family-friendly event has the makings of a great day, with a parade, bands, games, a pancake breakfast and our vendor booth.
- STEAMfest – Held Sept. 16 in Loveland, this festival provides tons of hands-on activities for kids and valuable information from local vendors, like EcoMark, for parents.
- Castle Rock Oktoberfest – This festival offers bounce houses and a petting zoo for kids and live music, food and beer for adults. Find us on Sept. 30 at Festival Park.
- Longmont Oktoberfest – Find an array of art, beers and live entertainment. The event runs Sept. 22-23, and we invite you to stop by our booth to learn more about our solar energy options.
- Parker Fine Arts Fest – One of Douglas County’s most popular summer events. You’ll find live music, free parking, stunning artwork and information about quality local vendors, including EcoMark.
- CO Springs Oktoberfest – A real Oktoberfest with beer, steins and German cuisine. Held Sept. 22-24 at the Sky Sox Stadium.
Set some time aside in your busy schedule to include one or more of these great end-of-summer events, and be sure to stop by our booth to learn more about Colorado solar home energy solutions. Contact our EcoMark office with any questions!
- Summer Events with EcoMark
- Renewable Revolution: Green Jobs on the Rise
- Solar Energy: The Environmental and Health Benefits
- Top Benefits for Buying Solar Panels in Spring
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Before Buying Solar Panels in Colorado
- 5 Myths About Solar Panels
- Leasing vs. Owning Solar Panels: The Nitty Gritty Truth
- Rising Electricity Costs Emphasize the Need for Solar
- Winter Solar Panel Maintenance Tips
- Preparing Your Roof For Solar Panels