Colorado-based EcoMark Solar Recognized on National Stage
For the fourth year in a row, EcoMark Solar was ranked at the top of the list for the most “Residential Solar Installations in Colorado” by both the Denver Business Journal and Solar Power World. Now, on the heels of this good news, Inc 5000 has also named EcoMark Solar as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States!
Due to the demand for solar panels across the Front Range, EcoMark Solar has expanded to three offices to better serve Coloradans. “The solar market is booming in Fort Collins, Denver, Colorado Springs and everywhere in between. So we decided to open warehouses in each market in order to be more efficient with resources” stated Jake DiRe, CEO and Co-founder of EcoMark Solar.
“It is the stated mission of EcoMark Solar to help Coloradans achieve energy independence, financial independence and a more sustainable lifestyle through solar power,” DiRe explains, “And we do that by building a business that is just as sustainable as the power it sells.”
DiRe credits the unprecedented growth of EcoMark Solar to the hard-working employees and the common sense of solar panels. “Our base has grown and our reach has grown, but our customer-centric core values remain. Solar panels are warrantied for decades, and we expect to be a long-term partner with our customers for decades as well.”
Being an award-winning solar installer is a great honor, but it isn’t what DiRe values the most. “It’s the relationship we have with our customers, the reviews that they leave us, the money we know we save them, and the positive environmental impact that our work has on this planet. That is what we value the most.”
EcoMark Solar is a solar panel installer based in Denver, Colorado. For more information contact them at EcoMarkSolar.com or 720.432.6411.
- Colorado’s Solar Power Leader is Making Changes to Help Even More Coloradans
- Colorado-based EcoMark Solar Recognized on National Stage
- Hail Hits – EcoMark Solar is There
- The EcoMark Foundation Completes its 2017 Year of Giving
- Local Colorado Springs Solar installer expands to larger offices
- Benefits of Buying Colorado Solar
- EcoMark Solar breaks records in 2017 – looks forward to a great 2018
- Solar Tariffs Hit Hard, but the Solar Industry Will Still See Significant Growth in 2018
- EcoMark Solar’s “Kilowatt Can Drive” donation goes to Metro Caring
- Tax Reform Leaves the Solar Tax Credit Untouched