Denver-based EcoMark Solar expands to new corporate offices
While some solar energy companies in Colorado are contracting because of fewer available consumer subsidies, one locally-owned firm, EcoMark Solar, is bucking that trend. The company is expanding, becoming one of the area’s largest solar energy firms based on kilowatt per hour installations. In addition, EcoMark Solar recently moved to a new, 8,000-sq. ft. corporate headquarters at 4665 Paris St. in Denver.
The solar energy company started quietly in 2010 as an offshoot from a local firm that focused on green renovations for residential real estate.
- Colorado’s Solar Power Leader is Making Changes to Help Even More Coloradans
- Colorado-based EcoMark Solar Recognized on National Stage
- Hail Hits – EcoMark Solar is There
- The EcoMark Foundation Completes its 2017 Year of Giving
- Local Colorado Springs Solar installer expands to larger offices
- Benefits of Buying Colorado Solar
- EcoMark Solar breaks records in 2017 – looks forward to a great 2018
- Solar Tariffs Hit Hard, but the Solar Industry Will Still See Significant Growth in 2018
- EcoMark Solar’s “Kilowatt Can Drive” donation goes to Metro Caring
- Tax Reform Leaves the Solar Tax Credit Untouched