EcoMark Solar Expands Into Northern Colorado
“Fort Collins and the surrounding area is known for being innovative and open to new ways of doing things,” says Alex Valdez, EcoMark CEO/President. “We’ve found that residents are very open to having the ‘energy independence’ that comes with owning your own solar energy system.”
One of the first home owners in Fort Collins to get an EcoMark solar system is Jen Morton. “We had been considering solar for several years,” she explains. “We met the staff from EcoMark Solar at a local home show.
Read entire article here.
- Colorado’s Solar Power Leader is Making Changes to Help Even More Coloradans
- Colorado-based EcoMark Solar Recognized on National Stage
- Hail Hits – EcoMark Solar is There
- The EcoMark Foundation Completes its 2017 Year of Giving
- Local Colorado Springs Solar installer expands to larger offices
- Benefits of Buying Colorado Solar
- EcoMark Solar breaks records in 2017 – looks forward to a great 2018
- Solar Tariffs Hit Hard, but the Solar Industry Will Still See Significant Growth in 2018
- EcoMark Solar’s “Kilowatt Can Drive” donation goes to Metro Caring
- Tax Reform Leaves the Solar Tax Credit Untouched