EcoMark Solar Expands Into Northern Colorado
“Fort Collins and the surrounding area is known for being innovative and open to new ways of doing things,” says Alex Valdez, EcoMark CEO/President. “We’ve found that residents are very open to having the ‘energy independence’ that comes with owning your own solar energy system.”
One of the first home owners in Fort Collins to get an EcoMark solar system is Jen Morton. “We had been considering solar for several years,” she explains. “We met the staff from EcoMark Solar at a local home show.
Read entire article here.
- What happens to your Solar panels in the Summer?
- EcoMark Solar now offers solar-compatible battery systems.
- On “Colorado Gives Day”, EcoMark Solar Donates $20,000 and over 3,000 cans to seven Colorado Charities
- Choosing Solar Also Means Choosing to Help Those in Need
- Colorado’s Solar Power Leader is Making Changes to Help Even More Coloradans
- Colorado-based EcoMark Solar Recognized on National Stage
- Hail Hits – EcoMark Solar is There
- The EcoMark Foundation Completes its 2017 Year of Giving
- Local Colorado Springs Solar installer expands to larger offices
- Benefits of Buying Colorado Solar