The EcoMark Foundation Completes its 2017 Year of Giving
In 2017, EcoMark Solar had a record year in sales and installation of residential solar panels thanks to the good people of Colorado who decided to power their homes with sunlight instead of fossil fuels. This enabled EcoMark Solar to exceed its Community Sharing Goals for 2017.
At the end of 2017, EcoMark Solar employees participated in the Kilowatt Can Drive supporting Metro Caring, a local food bank, by donating one can for every kilowatt sold or installed in the months of November/December. We are proud to have been able to donate 1220 items and 872 pounds of food.
This was only one installment in our giving for the year.
At the annual Holiday meeting, EcoMark employees were given the opportunity to vote on how to divide our $10,000 donation from The EcoMark Foundation between 3 employee-suggested charities. Employees submitted a ballot and the donations were distributed among the following organizations:
- Energy Outreach of Colorado
- MaxFund Animal Shelter
- Children’s Hospital
EcoMark Solar was founded in 2010. We are based in Colorado and sell residential solar systems exclusively in Colorado with offices in Ft. Collins, Denver and Colorado Springs. Being Colorado-centric, we strive to contribute our unique lifestyle, communities, and our neighbors because all of our employees are Colorado residents. We care what kind of energy Colorado runs on and the quality of life our fellow Coloradans enjoy.
- Colorado’s Solar Power Leader is Making Changes to Help Even More Coloradans
- Colorado-based EcoMark Solar Recognized on National Stage
- Hail Hits – EcoMark Solar is There
- The EcoMark Foundation Completes its 2017 Year of Giving
- Local Colorado Springs Solar installer expands to larger offices
- Benefits of Buying Colorado Solar
- EcoMark Solar breaks records in 2017 – looks forward to a great 2018
- Solar Tariffs Hit Hard, but the Solar Industry Will Still See Significant Growth in 2018
- EcoMark Solar’s “Kilowatt Can Drive” donation goes to Metro Caring
- Tax Reform Leaves the Solar Tax Credit Untouched