The EnergyHub Inverter – Get the most out of Your Solar Panel System
The award-winning EnergyHub Inverter will maximize the efficiency of your solar panel system.
The EnergyHub will grow with you when you need EV charging, additional panels, storage, and more. The inverter and LG battery will store your energy for later use. When the LG battery and backup interface connect to the SolarEdge Energy Hub inverter, the system provides power during outages and peak utility times for maximum solar use, self-consumption, and savings.
SolarEdge Monitoring software will give you real-time data on the performance of your Solar Panel System, and the app can show you real-time information about your energy use.
- 90.8% overall system efficiency
- Increase energy independence from the grid
- Simple installation process while avoiding main panel upgrades, generation panels, and utility delays
- Generator compatible for greater power and capacity
- Add more inverters and batteries
- Homeowners could save thousands on battery installs
- Built-in meters are covered under our industry-leading 12-year inverter warranty, extendable to 20-25 years
SolarEdge Monitoring App
The SolarEdge energy meter is built into the SolarEdge Energy Hub inverter, offering the visibility to maximize self-consumption and minimize your bills
Energy insight enables homeowners to track usage and reduce bills
Easily recognize when it’s time for a change or upgrade: EV charging, hot water, switches, sockets, and more
SolarEdge & LG Setup
The SolarEdge single phase inverter with HD-Wave technology breaks the mold of traditional solar inverters. Winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar Award and the renowned 2018 Edison Award, the single phase inverter is specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers. It comes with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown, and features a standard 12-year warranty extendable to 20 or 25 years.
The solution is based on a single inverter for both PV and storage and is compatible with RESU7H and RESU10H batteries from LG Chem.
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- 3kW to 11.4kW range
- 99% weighted efficiency (33%-50% less losses than the market standard)
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Up to 155% oversizing allowed
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
- Faster inverter commissioning using your smartphone with SolarEdge SetApp
- Standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet communication via Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using optional ZigBee® or cellular plug-ins)
- NEMA 4X – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017, 690.11 and 690.12
- Optional: Faster installations with built-in consumption metering (1% accuracy) and production revenue grade metering (0.5% accuracy, ANSI C12.20)
- All inverters are UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance